Tuesday, October 14, 2008

a fucking blog!!!

That's right, I'm the boom of all things that are blog, I have boarded the blog bandwagon with my full fare ticket on the way to awesomisation, express all stops bar alcoholism.
clearly I need to jazz this fucker up a little bit, as it's as bland as Mr turbulls rants on the financial state of Australia. But it will eventually look, well, probably like this, with a pic at the top, maybe.
Just quickly, the point of this blog is to rant and rave about bullshit things that I come across in my everyday  life, (drunk and sober) over analyse the fuck out of them, and then put my own little sarcastic, over enthusiastic spin on them. 
I was writing a book, but I can't be fucked, so this is in it's place, waaayyyyyyy easier, and I don't have write as much all in one go.
well that's it for now, cause I have shit to do, but I will be back with a fucking awesome story about something that has pissed me off in the next day or so.

No comments: