Monday, November 10, 2008

some people already know what this is about

on my way to get whipped and tortured by my usual punisher's the other day, I happened to notice a very interesting sign. oh by the way, to those that know what I am talking about (and you should) stop reading now, cause you already know what I am going to say. But for those that don't, I saw a sign for a psychic exhibition, it didn't bust my fucking balls, more so it amused me. Seriously, a physic fucking exhibition, what the fuck would that be about? First of all, why the fuck would you need a fucking sign? By all means try and get maximum exposure to an event that you are going to host, but when your fucking main demographic can tell what the fuck you are thinking, then c'mon, you don't need a fucking sign! Then again, maybe the people that aren't psychic enough will need the sign as they won't know to read the mind of the creator, therefore, won't know it's on? I don't fucking know, hence I am not a psychic.
The other stupid fucking thing about having a psychic adventure is, wouldn't everyone that went there already know what the fuck was going on? Like you head up to one of your comrades and before you ever say anything they have already mind fucked you with what they were going to tell you when you asked them that thing you were going to ask? So everyone would just be standing around around looking at the next dick cheese goin, umm yep, next, oh for sure, nah, oh yeah, yeah I'm already there (like litterally.)
In the same sense, I always thought it would be cool to be a psychic, you would never really need to make a decision about shit, nor need to know shit, as you already know everything! I'd like to be one now, fuck knows why, I couldn't rob a fucking bank being a psychic, nor could I just get what ever I want, which most of the time involves fucken money, but it would be cool, not quite as cool as being invisible, cause then you could do whatever, like walk into a bank and fucken take all of the money out and then just walk out, and people would be like WTF is goin on here turbo, but you don't need to answer shit, cause they can't see you, let alone understand you. That is why, and maybe just why they have psychic exibitions, just so we never find out...












BTW I'm fucking hammered, of course that isn't why they have them, it's cause they fucking morons

No comments: