Monday, February 2, 2009

conversensationalisations

It has come to my attention that in life, fuck, sorry, the Internet (always getting those 2 mixed up) that people are taking things too serious. What I am about to do is very dangerous, delving deep into the Psyche of the Internet, and trying to explain it, albeit it, on the Internet, but more so I will be talking about sensationalisation and how to understand what may be real, and what may not be so real. 
To start, lets examine me, I exaggerate all the fucken time, like, "fucken hell it is about a million degrees outside, I'm goin to fucken down 10 billion beers when I get home."
Pretty easy this one, the first bit, clearly it means it is really fucken hot outside, probably around 40, but because of the lack of exposure to this temperature, it may as well be 1,000,000 deg C. 
Second part follows along the same train of thought, we have just been informed that it is hot outside, therefore a beer will be a just reward for enduring such conditions, 10 billion i hear you say though? Well, clearly if you drank 10 billion you would be dead, so the actual figure may be closer to 10, which will suffice for a weekday. Not to mention the fact that if I had 10 billion beers, I probably would own a fucken brewery, and be rich as fuck. 
Above is a very basic example, but with the basics there to be able to apply similar rules to what you  encounter in li.. Internet. But lets have a look at another. One that is actually used in real life, and no, that is not Internet, but your ACTUAL fucking lives.
TV, you hear all the time on the fucken thing that "this is the most important episode ever" or "if you only watch one thing this year watch this." I fucken doubt it, if I only watch one thing this year it sure as shit isn't going to be a fucken show about a cop that has a case, can't solve it for around 30-35 mins, then amazingly he figures the fucker out in 10. You need to realise though, that the audience for this mind blowing revelation of watching one thing a year, are currently watching the fucking TV and have already fucked their chance of seeing one thing. Doesn't only being able to watch one thing make you want to watch? Clinging on the back of that point are the comments that something is the "most important" thing "ever." Alright, so the  most important thing ever last week has been topped, this week, already! Fuck me, I am going to have a fucken coronary if there are too many more "most important" things happening around me, it's a sensory overload.
But all of sensationalisation does have a use, it is to win, or sell, or convince stupid fucking people that need their hand held taking a shit, of what to do, watch, wear, eat, buy, etc. etc... it is a massive part of the world we know turning into a slop of fucking retarded people all doing and being the same thing, mindless, opinion less fucking blobs of shit.

So there you go, the most important fucking thing you will ever need to fucking read.
(PS buy my clothes when they come out, they will shield you from the idiocy)

(PPS, what the fuck are Melbournians going to talk about now that the temperature doesn't resemble the core of the sun? For a week, that is all that I fucken heard anywhere, "fuck it is hot." NO FUCKING SHIT cock smokers, in case you haven't realised I am here to, and I am alive, in which case, I can sure as fuck feel it to, not to mention I'm sweating just standing still. Dicks.)

No comments: